Scope Of Work
Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR)
- Conducting Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) by including family planning, STIs, Condom use, HIV/AIDS and any other issues under SRHR.
- Offer Sexual Reproductive Health counselling and information to girls.
- Sexual Reproductive Health advocacy and Peer Education training.
- Advocating for easy access to Youth Friendly Sexual Reproductive Health Services.
- Linking Girls to Youth Friendly Health Service providers.
- Menstrual Health and Hygiene Management education.
- Promoting mother-daughter relationships.
- Promote School re-admission of those that dropped out due to pregnancy.
- Creating clubs in schools as a platform for girls to discuss; sexual harassment and abuse, gender based violence and also serve as leadership building centers.
- Conduct/organize self-awareness campaigns.
- Fundraising to help under privileged girls with school materials and uniforms.
- Career guidance and role modelling
- Offer entrepreneurial skills training using locally available resources
- Provide internship to girls
- Training on CV, application Letter writing and how to answer interview questions/ interview preparation
- Provide business ideas and support small start-up businesses
- Provide business management training